Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ICAD #11 and New Art



Today is day eleven of ICAD (index card a day through "Daisy Yellow").
I planned to do another collage and then decided to do a tangle. I took a wonderful course in zentangles a couple of weeks ago and haven't had time to play so I did that tonight.
I used a gelli print background and a sharpie pen.





Inspiration Avenue

I was checking other challenges and at Inspiration Avenue  their new theme was up - "Birds".
My first step is to find a quote that fits the theme and that appeals to me. After about 30 quotes, I came across the one I used. It is so very true (and sad)




Photo a Day





Also linking with

Glue it Tuesday - a fun challenge that is open to what you want to create.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

The bird quote is sad but true. Such a pretty collage, and makes one think. I love your zentangle on a gelli print! Another use for all those gelli prints!