Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ICAD # 4 + ABC Wednesday "U"



This week at ABC Wednesday, the letter is U.

U is for "UPPERCASE" letters.

I created an ATC with a gelli print background and uppercase letters from an old copy of "Our Daily Bread".



Check here for how others around the world  interpreted U.



ICAD #4 - Yellow



Today's index card,  at "Daisy Yellow",  started with scraps of yellow from gelli prints. As I cut out a yellow piece, the shape of an angel seemed to appear..


                                                        "Heavenly Peace"


Photo a Day

I finally saw the female cardinal on a nearby fence. I've seen the bright red male a few times . I quickly got my camera and snapped a couple of shots.  (unfortunately I had to use a zoom that left it a bit grainy).

5 comments:

Lea said...

Uppercase letters! I never would have thought of that!
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

LONDONLULU said...

Love your choice of U! And the Ultimate outcome looks great too:)

Roger Owen Green said...

UPPER CASE. Worth shouting about!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Ann said...

GREAT idea!!!I use uppercase quite a bit to MAKE A STATEMENT.
Ann

Leslie: said...

LOVE YOUR CHOICE FOR U THIS WEEK! CAN YOU HEAR ME YET? LOL

Leslie
abcw team