Saturday, June 29, 2013

Color this Quote



I have had a very hectic week - the last of my teaching career. I have been staying late after school,  packing, making gifts, signing cards, and packing some more. Thursday was the last day of school with the children - very bittersweet. Friday was a PD day - packing, tossing, and selling lots of books.
So this week I did not post at all - very strange after posting almost daily for a while. But I needed that away time. I did create a bit - my ICAD cards, some ATCs and the challenge for Colour this quote. (I'll share the other pieces Sunday.)

This quote is from Psalms and it took me time to go from a  complicated plan  to a simple one.  But it works for me.
Again I have used gelli papers and prints. I even had some fun tonight creating more papers.



Check here for more responses to the challenge at "Artists in Blogland".

2 comments:

Marcia Beckett said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy retirement. Did you do art projects with your classes?

Linda B said...

I wondered where you were! Congratulations and best of wishes in your retirement, Beverley. I imagine right now you're tired, relieved, feeling adrift and have a long list of to-do's to finish up. Enjoy the fleeting moments! Nice quotation to end with!