Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up and ICAD



I have finally finished my last set of report cards! They are due tomorrow and I had a blitz yesterday and today to get them done. Yeah!!!
Now I can get back to a bit more art.  I did not have as much time to work on several of the challenges I usually do.
This week I did work on index cards though - they are quick and fun and a needed art break.

ICAD #14


Another zentangle on a gelli paper background.


ICAD #15


Another collage of gelli papers with a stamp of Mother Teresa. Love this quote.


ICAD #16



In honour of Father's Day - Happy Father's Day to all those special men in our lives!



Photo a Day

Here are some photos I took over the past few days from our garden.

Our newest peony - today.


A rose bud.





Linking with:

Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy

Creative Every Day

1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

I always enjoy your wrap ups!
I really need to dig up some index cards!

Thanks for sharing your talents with us each Inspire Me Monday at

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com