Saturday, June 8, 2013

Challenges and ICAD #7 and 8

 
 
 
This month at "Artists in Blogland", the new quote has been posted.
 
Here is my entry:
 

 
 
 
Once again I used gelli papers to create the background and house shapes.
I wish this for everyone - that they have peace and prosperity in their home and as well, in our world.
 
 
 
 
 

I created my index card yesterday for ICAD at Daisy Yellow but did not have the energy to post. So here are my two cards for the 7th and 8th.

I have decided to continue with my own theme  - of collage background with a quote or special words.

ICAD *7










Photo A Day

May 7



May 8

 
 
Also linking with
 
Show & Tell Saturday at Artists in Blogland.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your challenge entry, great photos, too! Valerie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for joining "Color this Quote" with your lovely house. I so like the simple shapes with which you created it.

Carolyn Dube said...

Love the way you did the blue background behind the house. Thanks for linking up to A Colorful Gelli Print Party!

Ariel said...

You've used the gelli print so well as a background. The house collage looks great and it's so true. Peace should first reside in our own homes.