As we near the end of August, I had to visit the gardens this morning and take a few photos of the last of the flowers.
Floral Friday Fotos
Shadow Shot Sunday
was always one of my favourite challenges - and even on holiday this summer I continued looking for shadows.
Here are a few from this past week:
Sky Watch Friday
Clouds and skies have always fascinated me. This morning the clouds had character.
Rinda's Photo Scavenger Hunt
I discovered this challenge
a while ago and forgot about it. When I found the list yesterday, I realized I could do this before the end of the challenge - Sept. 22. There are only 21 items on the list and
I got a few this morning as well as a few over the summer.
1. A wild heart
4.. A book read during the challenge - I just finished this last night and LOVED it (I have been on a Susanna Kearsley kick the past month and have read all but 2 of her books)
5. A porch or deck - at my brother's place in North Carolina when we were there in July
8. An art project created by you - I have so many but here is a favourite from this past few weeks (an ATC):
10. A bicycle - this is an old one sitting in our back walkway
11. Fresh produce - picked yesterday from our garden (nothing like fresh tomatoes!)
12. A window - I shared this Friday but it is a beautiful church window downtown.
You still have time to take part in the challenge!