Thursday, June 20, 2013

Messy Little Details

 
While visiting blogs last night, I discovered another weekly challenge "Messy Little Details". Because I do love photography, this appealed to me as well as the idea of capturing those odd things that catch your eye. As Carolyn of "Mess, Muddle and Fun" (love that name!) says of the photos "of those odd little things you just have to photograph, things that inspire you, thrill you, make you laugh or make you wonder.
 
Here is a photo of the doorknocker from my father-in-law's house that I captured just before he sold his home to move into a senior's residence. I always loved it.
 



2 comments:

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Beverley. Interesting challenge you have found and great photo. I have a brass door knocker similar to this in my downstairs bathroom but use it for hand towels as I like it too much to put it outside. Thanks for sharing.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Unknown said...

Great photo, and a nice connection with it as well. I think I would have the same response to this and want to photograph it.
Thanks for joining in and linking up.