Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



Great news this week - I won a spot on Ali Edwards' "hello Story" workshop which begins July 8th! How lucky is that!
I am so looking forward to taking this class. Here is a link to her course.

This past week I was able to create most days, although I wasn't able to post for several days.
Here is a summary of some of the things I've done lately:


ICAD                    
 
 
 
June 21 ( envelopes used for the background)
 
 
 
June 22  (gelli print background)
 
 
 
June 23
 
 
 

Dreamboard -
Tonight is the full strawberry Moon and I was able to create my dreamboard for the month ahead.
 
 

ATCs

I finished cards for 2 swaps this weekend: 

SW Folk Art (Sharpie and watercolour)



Bird Twinchies (collage with gelli papers)




Photo a Day

June 21 - flowers from my daughter and her boyfriend for my retirement celebration



June 22  Roses from our garden

 
 
 
June 23  Books I am currently reading or will be reading - for a contest called "Summer reading in Canada"  from Indigo
 
 

 
 
 
 
Linking with:
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow. I love your ICADs. They are fun. And the use of the gelli plate prints are super with your ATCs.







Linda B said...

You did so, so much Beverley! I love those bird cards-very good to see! And I like the "impossible" quote/"I'm possible." Never noticed it before. Thanks!