Monday, June 3, 2013

!CAD #3 , Collage and Photo




Today's daily index card  for ICAD was made once again with gelli papers.


                                                         Fun and Fresh in green



Collage
Last night I worked on a collage for "Anything but a Card".


The challenge was to dust of some old supplies and just create. I had brought some squares of tissue from school and had some old used  stamps, so I put the 2  together for this collage:


It started as a rainbow, but the colours just intermingled. A fun project indeed.


These 2 collages are also submitted for "Glue it Tuesday"



Photo a Day
Once again I took a photo of a flower (actually several - but sharing my fav.)



7 comments:

Sheri said...

fun collage! thanks for playing in ABAC challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love the tissue and stamp idea...very fun!
Lynn

storybeader said...

One of my favorite things about letters is the stamps that are on their envelopes. Love your tissue paper and stamp piece! {:-Deb

Cheryl Gee said...

Enjoyed your work!
Have a creative day!

Linda Kunsman said...

gotta LOVE the gelli prints! Nice card and I also love flowers-all kinds. Here from GIT

Anonymous said...

Agreed! fun and fresh~
I have a thing for stamps. I love to collect old used ones from envelopes, they are like little pieces of treasure to me.
Wonderful collages today~
Dawn

aimee said...

love 'em! frame 'em!