(2 of my favourite shots:)
Dots and Spots Swap:
I have missed a few Thankful Thursdays. At times, the challenges we take on become challenging and not as enjoyable. Trying to fit so much into a week made step back and cut back on some of the challenges/memes I was doing.
But this week there seems to be much to be thankful for:
1. My daughter and her boyfriend returned safely from Mexico.
2. We were able to watch the robins grow and leave the nest.
3. Lis of Dandelion Seeds and Dreams presented me with an award earlier in the week. Thanks Lis! Her blog is exceptional - I love visiting! Her weekly reflection sure has you thinking!
She left me questions to answer and I will do that with my Sunday Wrap-up.
4. I took part in my first World-wide Giveaway and it was fun. I will be drawing names tomorrow for the 3 prizes. Good luck everyone who entered!
5. I am so thankful for the teachers and staff at my school who support me in so many ways.
6. I am thankful that most of the children in my class actually raised there had yesterday to show that they loved reading. And, when giving choices for what they can do when work is done - many turn to reading! that was my number one goal when I started the year.
7. I am thankful for the naturalpath doctor who may be able to get to the bottom of my tiredness!
8. And lastly, I am thankful for my husband, who supports me, pushes me when I need it and then cheers me on.
Be sure to visit the other great participants here.