Sunday, June 2, 2013

ICAD #2 and Photo #2



Day 2 of the Index Card a Day  (ICAD) challenge from Tammy at Daisy Yellow.
What a fun way to create daily for the next 2 months. I am shoosing mostly collage and will work mostly towards Tammy's themes. (She provides themes and prompts)

                                                                        "Zest on Blue"

(My aim is to use gelli papers in creating the backgrounds of my cards.)

My own challenge is to take at least 1 photo a day.

3 comments:

Deborah Weber said...

Lovely card and photograph!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a great way to use gelli papers. I need to make a few of those, I guess. Yours (from both days) are fantastic. And I look forward to seeing your daily photos, too. That paint chip blew me away!

Linda B said...

I like that blue 'zest' card, Beverley, and how great to take a photo a day. Perhaps it will create a collage at the end of the month?