Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up




This is the last day of March Break! This week has gone by so quickly. I did not do much art but spent more time with my husband. We were able to relax and rest - something we both needed to do.

Collage

I was able to create a fun collage for Collage Obsession. The challenge there this week was fairy tales. Mine was a bit different but seemed to just create itself. - first with the writing of the story and then the artwork. Here is a description of it.



i also created a collage for ABC Wednesday, a fun weekly challenge based on the letters of the alphabet. This past week's letter was I (I was for imbrication - overlapping layers!)



Joy Cards
The most fun was creating more joy cards. I found several great quotes this week and they ended up on cards.








Linking with

Inspire Me Monday   (Create with Joy)

and

Creative Every Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day!   Have a wonderful week!

No comments: