Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ABC Wednesday - I


This week at ABC Wednesday, I is our letter of focus.

I have been using an online art dictionary to help with my choice. This week's I choice is

Imbrication - an overlapping of tiles, feathers or scales for example. It also means to overlap in a regular pattern.


For my ATC this week, I tried to create scales, using one of my printed papers. I will then use it as a background later.



Be sure to check out how I is interpreted from bloggers all over the world  here.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Now that's an INTERESTING word that I did not know!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Anonymous said...

Creative post and photos for ABC ^_^

Gattina said...

Interesting ! I have never heard this word !
Gattina
ABC Team

Unknown said...

Thank you for I just learned a new word :)

Our party is on at:
http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2013/03/ready-to-waltz-its-party-time.html?showComment=1363310719472

Please come and join us if you can. Have a great weekend!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Now I know what those patterns are called. Thanks to you!

Internet is a Blessing

Catching up with letter i entries.
Rose, ABC Wednesday Team