Friday, April 8, 2016

ART on Friday


This week I've continued with the A to Z April Challenge - creating art tags with affirmations every day.
Here are a few of my favourites:




Art TaGS
Besides the daily art tags I've been creating for the A to Z challenge, I also created another tag for the ABC Wednesday challenge - which was M.




Colour Me Positive
This week's theme at LuLu Art  is happiness and the quote by Buddha is perfect. The additional challenge was to include drips of paint. I used the cut end of celery to make the flowers.




ATCs
This week I worked on another APC swap - using used stamps and quotes.



52 Card Pick Up
This week the theme was gift. This quote by Bill Keane was perfect.



Faces
I did a quick sketch of a face this morning.



Photography
The saddest photo I took was this week of the abandoned nest on our porch - after 2 nights with no mother and below freezing weather:


My hand shook when I realized there were three eggs. I will miss those baby birds.


Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Show Your Face

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Super projects

Giggles said...

Great tags and love those eggs too!

Hugs Giggles

Linda Kunsman said...

love all the projects bev!! Too bad about the abandoned eggs. Happy PPF and happy weekend!