Tuesday, April 19, 2016

ABC Wednesday - O and WOYWW


O gets centre stage this week at ABC Wednesday.

O is for owl.

Here is the stamp I carved and the art tag I created for this very smart bird.



Check here to see what others around the world did for O.



WOYWW

Each week Julia Dunnit of "Stamping Ground", encourages us to share our workspaces and what we are working on for WOYWW.

Here is my dining room table , first as I finished carving the owl's head


and then when I created the tag.


12 comments:

Trubes said...

What a delightful tag of one of the wisest of God's creatures,
You are very talented,
thank you for sharing your works with us,

best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.

MelodyK said...

Lovely creature and inspiration to much, aswell as a stamp, well done

Have a nice abc-wednesday-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

LisaDV said...

Love, Love, Love your owl! So fabulous! Happy Wednesday, LisaDV #48

Barb said...

Wow what a great stamp you've carved. Love the little tag too. Barbxx

Artatag said...

This owl stamp is great! You inspired me to get out my carving tools!
Hugs
Gabriele 53

BJ said...

Gorgeous owl. I got some of the tiles to carve yonks ago, might need to get them out again now I've seen you lovely owl. Happy WOYWW - BJ #17.

Sharon said...

The owl stamp is great!

Sharon K #49

Roger Owen Green said...

Owl was quite popular this week!
ROG, ABCW

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That owl stamp is fantastic - very stylised, I love it!
Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

Ira said...

you create magic with your work!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Good idea for the O, quite a difficult one! It looks great, well done!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Very cool Owl!