Friday, April 1, 2016

ART on Friday



Friday has arrived once again - and with it a brand new month.

Colour Me Positive

This week the challenge at LuLu Art focuses on hope. Three quotes appealed to me so I included them all in my journal spread. The additional challenge was to use glitter!


Art Tags

I have started a new daily challenge - A to Z April Challenge and I am focusing on affirmations, with art cards. Here are the first 3 for A.

A is for ACT



I also created a tag for ABC Wednesday - L is for lines.



52 Card Pick Up

I was a week behind with this facebook challenge - making cards for "Magic" and "Perfect".




APCs

I created another set of APCs for a swap - this time with the  theme famous men, using a used stamp.



Faces

This week I only created one - a quick sketch.



Photography

The robins have returned to the nest after a week away - must be Apr. 1st move in date!


And the first flower!


Loved the texture of peeling paint in a basement window.


Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Show Your Face

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely art and photos, Bev. Happy PPF, Hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Really lovely tags. The photos are great too. Have a happy day.

Tracey FK said...

these are so beautiful... a wonderful post even if I am here horribly late... I am working on my Hope page right now!!! happy belated PPF...xx