Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ABC Wednesday - P and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, P gets centre stage.



P is for Penguin.

Here is the stamp I carved and art tag I created for P.




Be sure to check here to see what others did for P this week.




WOYWW


Time once again to share our workspaces and what we are working on for WOYWW - the brainchild and weekly meme hosted by Julia Dunnit at Stamping Ground.


Here's my dining room table/carving station after I carved the penguin and tested it.



I realized today why I carve where I do - I need to sit down to carve and I don't have a chair or stool in my art/craft room. I stand when I paint or do mixed media.
Here is my art table - after preparing a canvas and craft board this afternoon.
I collect a lot of quotes - I have so many small journals with them. Two quotes I wanted to place on something more permanent than my journal ar to the left"
"Love extravagantly"
and
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." Ralph W. Emerson


9 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Oh I love the penguin and fine carving you did!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Leslie: said...

Kids in grade 3 here read a book about penguins...they would love this carving you've done.

Leslie
abcw team

MelodyK said...

lovely cuttings.... birds are my favorite

Have a nice abc-wednesday-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

Roger Owen Green said...

of COURSE, penguin!

ROG, ABCW

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Your penquin is a cutie!

buterfliecrafter said...

that penguin stamp is so cute. Happy WOYWW Vicky#6

Sharon said...

Love the penguin!

Sharon K #46

Susanne said...

Oh I'd never be brave enough to carve my own stamps - but you've done wonderfully - he's fabulous. Susanne #38

glitterandglue said...

He is one cute penguin! Well done. Lots of different spaces to do different things - that sounds wonderful!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2