Friday, April 15, 2016

ART on Friday


I have created more this April than in a while as I am creating 3 to 4 tags a day for the A to Z April Challenge. I'm enjoying it though - and discovering many great quotes.


Colour Me Positive
This week at Lulu Art the quote is one I love - by Thomas Merton.  The additional challenge was to include a bird. I wanted to try a new technique so it has taken a bit longer to complete.
Here's the paper collage bird (using gelli papers):



The completed journal spread:


Art Tags
Here are several of my favourite art tags I made this week for the A to Z April Challenge.:





Faces
Here's a face I sketched this morning using a sharpie pen - usually I use a pencil (and have to erase!)



ATCs
I created a set of cards for a swap at ATCsForAll, using my own photos for the ATCs.



Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Show Your Face

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

7 comments:

Fran said...

Goodness you have been very busy. Great work

Unknown said...

Love those quotes and your artwork!!!

Giggles said...

Great quotes a few I've not heard!! Very nice!! Happy Paint party friday!!

Hugs Giggles

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Inspiring paintings and great quotes, I do like the Thomas Merton quote. Enjoy the weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Kate Robertson said...

I love the bird collage and its quote which I find to be true. Happy PPF and EYC.

Kate

DVArtist said...

Wow you have been so busy. Everything looks bright and has a summery flare.

Julie Lee said...

I really love that journal spread with the bird! Such a great quote too. I also really love all the quotes on your tags. Your face with the Sharpie pen in great. Have a lovely week. xx