Friday, April 22, 2016

ART on Friday


It is that time of the week to share what I have been working on this week.

Colour Me Positive
This weekly challenge through LuLu Art is a fun one and one I am enjoying. The additional challenge this week was to use a carved stamp I had created.
When I read the quote about friends/tribe, I thought of faces surrounding the quote, so I carved a face stamp. I stamped 4 faces, added hair and then the quote.



Show Your Face
This week's face is the face I carved above.
This shows the steps: Drawing, carving, testing.



Art Tags
I have been creating 2 or 3 tags a day for the A to Z April Challenge. Here are several of my favourites from this week:


Here is the tag I created for ABC Wednesday - with O as the focus for the week.



Photography

Here are some of my favourite photos from the week:






Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Show Your Face

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful post, what a lot of great art and photos this week. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Faye said...

Your art is fantastic. I cannot imagine carving a face stamp. Kudos! I love the 3 quotes you have posted. All 3 are things we need to take to heart.

Lisabella Russo said...

Wonderful! I love the owl!

EVA said...

Fun!

I love how your stamp became the tribe - keeping the faces somewhat similar yet different.

Deniz Bevan said...

I like that "notice it."!