Friday, May 13, 2016

ART on Friday


It is that time of the week to share some of the art I have been creating this week.

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge/ Art Tags




My 356 day challenge for myself continues - with creating art tags on the theme of "Blooms and Butterflies" for the May challenge at MMMC.





I also created a tag for the ABC Wednesday challenge - r is for raindrops.



Colour Me Positive
The weekly challenge at LuLu Art  continues with a focus on "wonder".
I used my own photos as a backdrop for the quote.




ATCs
I created one set of APCs for a swap -with the theme of flowers and butterflies as well.



Photography
The flowers are blooming so of course I had to take a few photos of them this week.




Linking as well with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

Inspire Me Monday

Creative Every Day



9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a lot of wonderful art and photos you are sharing again, just fantastic! Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

What beautiful art and photographs! I love the raindrops tag.

Linda Kunsman said...

marvelous art projects!!

carol l mckenna said...

Lots of creativity on your blog ~ love all of your creations!

Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

Giggles said...

Beautiful tags and love your stamp too!

Hugs Giggles

EAGHL said...

They are all filled with wonder.

Tracey FK said...

I love seeing the stamp as I am lino cutting mad at the moment... and the tags are wonderful... please accept my apologies for being late for PPf visits ... again!!!

Unknown said...

Love your collage tags! They are beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Create With Joy said...

It's always a pleasure to see your beautiful artwork Beverly! Thanks for being such a faithful contributor to Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy - thrilled to include you among our Featured Guests this week! #229