Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ABC Wednesday - U and WOYWW


We are nearing the end of this round of ABC Wednesday - and it has been most enjoyable.

This week, the letter U is our focus

U is for umbrella.

Here is my carved stamp and art tag for U - even able to use my raindrops stamp for the tag.



Be sure to visit here to see what others around the world did for U.



WOYWW


Each week Julia Dunnit encourages us to share our workspaces and what we are creating at her blog "Stamping Ground" for the fun challenge WOYWW.  

Here's my workspace on my dining room table after I carved the umbrella stamp.

10 comments:

photowannabe said...

A great stamp to use for baby showers.
You do a beautiful job on them.

MelodyK said...

lovely stamp for this weeks letter, well chosen

Have a nice abcwednes-day / – week
♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-18-u/

carol l mckenna said...

Very creative post and your U carving is wonderful with the rain drops~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Sue Jones said...

Very appopriate for today's weather here in the uk - blinkin cold too! Have a great Week . soojay xx 41

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think carving your own stamp is a great idea! Especially an umbrella for what's been a grey and overcast day here in the uk :-)
Hugs, LLJ xxx

Janis said...

Super cute stamp, you do nice work!

Joy said...

I think I would like full size umbrella in that colour.

Sharon said...

Love the stamp!I think a lot of people could use an umbrella today - seems like a lot of rain around lol.

Have a great week
Sharon k #5

Roger Owen Green said...

Rihanna would be pleased

ROG, ABCW

glitterandglue said...

Well done. A lovely little tag - the umbrella stamp is great.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #15