Wednesday, May 25, 2016

ABC Wednesday - T and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday - T gets the nod.

T is for turtle.

Here is my carved stamp and art tag for turtle.

I ended up creating a second tag as the first was too dark to showcase the turtle.

Be sure to check here to see what others did for T.



WOYWW


Each week at "Stamping Grounds", Julia Dunnit hosts WOYWW - where we are all encouraged to share what we are working on and the state of our workspaces.

First I have to share just how clean I got  my craft room workspace last week. I needed to reorganize and clean off the table, as well as the shelves to the far left. There's still more to do in the room but it feels good to start fres.


Today though, I was working upstairs at the dining room table to create the stamp and tag.


No comments: