Friday, May 20, 2016

ART on Friday


I may just squeak this in before midnight! It has been a busy day with gardening - such a lovely day to fill pots and plant. I had hoped to take photos - but my batteries died and will have to do that tomorrow.

Here some things I've been working on this week:

The first is a totally decluttered and tidy workspace! I am in the process of reorganizing my craft room and the table had to be redone. Because of this I did not create a much as I would have liked this week.



Colour Me Positive
This weekly challenge is more than just creating a journal page - it is an exploration of a theme, a quote, a positive view of life.
This week it is all about abundance:


Art Tags
Here are 3 of the tags I created this week:



as well as the carved stamp and tag I created for ABC Wednesday.





Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Express Your Creativity

7 comments:

Robin said...

Isn't it funny how it takes so long to clean up a workspace that nothing gets done there for at least a day. I like your page about Gratitude! Your art tags are beautiful. And you did a great job cutting out a star stamp! Have a wonderful weekend, Happy PPF (altho' its almost midnight) and a great week. See you next Friday! Rasz

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely art. I must admit I am much better at MAKING a mess than clearing it up! Happy PPF. hugs, Valerie

Kate Robertson said...

Bev, Lots of wonderful art this week. I love the set of tags and the star stamp. I am constantly having to reorganize and clean up my room. YOur space looks so inviting. Thanks for linking up on my site. Have a great weekend.

Kate

DVArtist said...

Bev a wonderful post. Nice that you have a clean work space. For me it doesn't take long to get messed up again. LOL All your pieces today are so happy. Wishing you a great weekend.

Beth Niquette said...

Beautiful work--and I LOVE your workspace. I feel inspired.

Giggles said...

A great reminder I need to tidy mine up too! Well done and still a lovely sharing! Good for you....hope it doesn't impede your creativity...I find that can happen to me!

Hugs Giggles

Paula said...

Looking forward to looking back at your A to Z Challenge! What a fun theme!