Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ABC Wednesday - Q and WOYWW


This week at ABC Wednesday, Q is the letter of the week.

Q is for question mark (and of course questions!)

Here is the carved stamp and art tag for Q.



Be sure to check here to see what others around the world did for Q.




WOYWW



Each week, Julia Dunnit of "Stamping Ground" hosts a fun meme - WOYWW - where we are encouraged to share what our workspaces look like and what we are working on.
Here is my stamp carving station - on my dining room table.
It doesn't take too many tools, and is actually quite relaxing.
Once again tho, I had to redo the stamp as I drew it on the "right way", but realized it would have been backwards when I stamped it. At least I hadn't gotten too far!




12 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Very original post and creative too!
Wil, ABCW Team.

photowannabe said...

I really like your artistic stamps. Perfect choice for the letter Q.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely creation and great stamp for Q for ABC ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Roger Owen Green said...

There's a song by Chicago called Questions 67 & 68/ WHY it's called that, I do not know!
ROG, ABCW

stampingbowd said...

Wow! Look at that! So cool that you are making your own stamp!

Leslie: said...

Always good to question things. Love your quirky hobby!

Leslie
abcw team

Sharon Madson said...

Wow! Carving your own stamps! I do that once in awhile for letterboxing, but not as a rule to use on cards. I like your Q. I will check this out, because I am in an ABC Card Challenge group! Our Q is next week. So this should be helpful! Thanks for the peek. #46

Sharon said...

Great 'Q' stamp!

Have a great week
Sharon K #39

LisaDV said...

Every week a seem to see another wonderful hand carved stamp. I've never tried making one myself, but the more I visit, the more I want to try it out. Such terrific inspiration. Happy Wednesday, LisaDV #36

Susanne said...

I had not considered that carving your own stamps could be restful. I'm a bit too lazy, is all. In fact, I would have finished the backward ? and then reversed stamped with it. Have a good week. Susanne #29

ToadilyDiane said...

Great tag. Silly me when I think question I think "Who, what, where"..so when I first saw HOW I thought you glued WHO on wrong. Then I was like DUH - how? LOL
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #30

Trubes said...

How original and creative, you are very talented,
Thanks for sharing your work with us,
Best wishes,
Di.
ABCW team.