Monday, May 9, 2016

A to Z Reflection


It's been over a week since the A to Z April Challenge ended. And yes - I completed it. Some days I was rushing at midnight to complete a post, but I did one for every letter. Yeah!!!! It was  a challenge yes, but a most enjoyable one. Here's my reflection for the challenge.

My major learning ~ be sure you post your correct blog address when you sign up - or in my case - use the blog you used to post to sign up! You may get more visitors!
The challenge allowed me to be creative artistically every day and I now have over 40 quote cards to refer to for inspiration.


What was Great:
Setting a goal and completing it
Creating daily
Meeting others through their blogs
Learning from others

What was Not so Great:
Not receiving too many visitors
Not being able to visit as many as I would have liked (hope to remedy that this month)
Not being as organized beforehand or posting as early as I would have liked

In the end ~ it was  positive experience and I would definitely do it again. I would also recommend that others try it next year.

Thanks to the A to Z team for another wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hi Beverly - Congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge this year! I agree that posting nearly daily can be quite difficult and I've scrambled to post as well! But it does do the brain good to create everyday :) I too didn't get to visit as many blogs as I wanted to but I'm hoping to do that at my leisure now that the challenge is over!
Amelia
http://wordsfromsonobe.wordpress.com