Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Weekly Wrap-up



The pressure of report cards is over! I finally finished progress reports (we have a new reporting system in Ontario this year - progress report in Nov. and then 2 report cards in Jan. and June.)! The worse part was that as a new system I had a new programme to learn. Now they just have to be proofed by the VP, signed, photocopied and then sent home. Then the fun begins!!

In between working on these, marking and planning, as well as having a life (!), I have been trying to create daily. One project has been a large zentangle which I try to add to each day or so. I'll share once it is done. Another has been my daily photos - which usually end up being skies!
I have also been creating papers - to use for ATCs.
I have also had a number of ATC swaps which I have finished this week.
Here is a bit of what I have done the past week:


Photos
Here are some of my favourites:








Painted papers:



I discovered that using saran wrap over wet paint will result in a lovely texture once dry. Visit "That Artist Woman" for a great tutorial on this and then visit for lots more, especially if you teach art to children!)


Using bubblewrap for texture


ATCs

A zentangle for a personal swap.






Christmas swap




Flowers


Snowmen


Have a wonderful. creative week! Visit Creative Everyday for AEDM!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post Bev, I love your sky shots.

Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on one of my blog posts. We have some things in common ... working in education, love of sky photos and participating in Shadow Shot Sunday.

Amelia said...

I love your shots of the sky and there is so much creativity going on here. Very inspiring.

Glad to hear the reports have finished too, it can take up soooo much time! :)

Amelia.x

Anonymous said...

I love your paintings, I've also used plastic wrap and bubble wrap and always loved the effects.

E Makes Art said...

Ooh, I love your painted, saran wrapped papers! Such great colors and texture!

xoEsther