Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday



I haven't taken part in Wishcast Wednesday for a few weeks. I have missed the well wishes from the blogging community. I always feel better after reading everyone's comments! I really do feel that our wishes have such possibility because so many people support us. So thank you in advance to those who offer such loving support!

Today Jamie Ridler (of Jamie Ridler Studios) asks:

What do you wish to enjoy?

When I first heard this question, my first thought was that I really want to enjoy the coming Christmas season. Usually, I am so rushed - with report cards, teaching and other obligations that I don't stop and enjoy each day of preparation.

I want to enjoy the music, the spirit of giving, the buying of that perfect present for loved ones, decorating the tree, the get-togethers, the writing and reading of Christmas cards, the joy of the season. I want to give back and help out more this year.

May this Christmas season be simpler and full of love and joy.

As Jamie says:
"You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog . Support wishes by visiting other participants. It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together. "
Visit the other wonderful wishcasters here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you a happy and simpler Christmas.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Ohhh, Bev. I am with you on this.

So much love and so many wishes for the season...

As Bev wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Leone said...

As Bev wishes for herself I wish for her also. Hope your Christmas is a peaceful one filled with love.

Karen D said...

As Beverly wishes to enjoy all that the holiday season has to offer, so I wish for her also