Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekend Reflections



Reflections can be found in so many places - mirrors, water, windows. This week I am looking back in my photo collection. I have been fighting illness all week. Have had a day and a half off work and finally get meds today to fight throat and lung infections. It always seems to happen at report card time!


Here's looking back in time -at the mirror man - at the Blues Festival in K-W.



and later in a park, reflection of a small lighthouse:


More recently:

When I was chasing a sunset a couple of weeks ago, I took some shots through my side mirror.





While getting some shots of Canada geese, I caught a reflection in a puddle.





A window reflection:


Be sure to visit the great participants here.

4 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Love all of your reflections, Bev! Isn't it wonderful and amazing where all you can find them! Such fun shots for the day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Jim said...

Great collection of reflecto shots.

My name is Riet said...

It;s nice to get back in the photocollections now and then. I love your pictrures. Hope you get better soon

Springman said...

Thats a whole months worth of reflections! I dig the monochromatic puddle best of all!