Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday


It is Wishcast Wednesday once again and Jamie of Jamie Ridler Studios asks us to reflect on this question:


Large or small, financial or otherwise, what do you wish to invest in?

As I thought about the question, I realized there are a number of areas I need and want to invest in. Most require just time and effort.


I would like to invest my time and greater effort in:

*My health. There are many simple things I can do to ensure I stay mobile and healthy as I age. (For example - walk every day, meditate, stretch, drink more water, laugh.)

*My relationships - with family, friends, colleagues. I need to make time to be with them, to talk with them, to share with them.

*My art. It is this area that I need to invest the most effort and time (and money) if it is to carry me through retirement. I need to practice, to take some more courses, to study and learn new techniques. I want to enjoy and continue creating on a daily basis.


As Jamie says:
"You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog . Support wishes by visiting other participants. It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together. "


Be sure to visit other wishcasters here.

9 comments:

Ginny said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. What a wonderful list of things to invest in you have created.

Unknown said...

As Bevely wishes for herself I so wish this for her also!!!

septembermom said...

As Beverly wishes for herself I so wish this for her also! I think that your wish is a good one.

Lis said...

Time, effort and intention. Seems like you have set your intention and now just repeat your mantra: Care, connection, creativity :)

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sulwyn said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

It sounds like you have great intentions, and ones that will bring you great satisfaction in following through.

Kate Robertson said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Hoping you have that time for art everyday.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Bevely wishes for herself I so wish this for her also!!!

Yes, yes, yes to all of them! I am right there with ya hon...creating to make a great life! Hugs, Sarah

Karen D said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you find joy in investing in you.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Nice ones. :)