Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday


It is Wednesday and that means a probing question from Jamie of Jamie Ridler Studios. This week she asks:


What do you wish to dare?

That question needed time to percolate. Usually the answer comes right away. I find that as I age I become less daring, choosing safer and less active pursuits.


So, I would like to dare to be more active, more physical, and challenge myself more - to not always take the safe route. There are still a lot of firsts out there to accomplish!


As Jamie says:
"You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and and upport wishes by visiting other participants. It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together. "


Visit other great wishcasters here.

11 comments:

Sulwyn said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Perhaps it isn't that you are tending toward choosing safer pursuits but that your idea of what is daring is expanding outward!

Unknown said...

Ah Beverly...one of my wishes also, not verbalized. I'm tired of feeling like a failure because I want to be active, but my body/illness are fighting me tooth and nail. I wish it were just laziness that prevented me! Laziness is far easier to kick!

As Beverly wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

brandi said...

~to the roads less traveled...i dare you to walk a bit on the wilder side...be brave...take and accept challenges that you would once before pass up...as Beverly wishes for herself so I wish for her too...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Karen D said...

As Beverly wishes to dare as she did when she was younger, so I wish for her also. May you find much joy in your adventures.

Fringe Collective Artistic Studios said...

I Believe In Your "Dare to Wish"!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Fey said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Alisha said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Leone said...

As Beverly wishes for herself I wish for her also.

Lis said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Here's to honoring where we are and joyfully welcoming adventure into our lives. Sometimes the safe route is just what we've done without thinking; now you are aware of the adventures you want to pursue!

Ginny said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.