Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday


Today at Jamie Ridler's Studio, Jamie asks us:


How do you wish to bloom?


Before I answered the question, I decided to check the definition. From answer.com came this definition:
v., bloomed, bloom·ing, blooms.
v.intr.
1. a. To bear a flower or flowers.
b. To support plant life in abundance:

3. To grow or flourish with youth and vigor.



The act of blooming always makes me think of spring. There is such joy in seeing the growth of the flowers and the blooming of such beauty in the garden. To see the starkness and deadness of the end of winter give way to freshness, greenery and the beauty of the flowers and plants, is always something I look forward to.

So to answer Jamie's question, I wish to bloom as a flower does. To reach up, to open up to the world, to flourish with vigor, to give life. Spring is here and I want to slough off the old and bloom with newness and creativity and abundance!
As Jamie says:
"You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and support wishes by visiting other participants. It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together."

Be sure to visit the other great wishcasters here.

6 comments:

Amy said...

As you wish so I wish for you!

Diva Kreszl said...

as you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish for you also!

Lis said...

Such a beautiful description of the sensation of Spring! Ah, yes ... abundance, vigor, creativity ...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Kate Robertson said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. lovely post on blooming.

Karen D said...

As Beverly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also, lovely wish.

Anonymous said...

As Beverley wishes for herself so I too wish for her as well:) What a radiant wish....