Friday, April 9, 2010

April Stash Bash!


Third post tonight!


Another blog visit and another interesting post. This time Kim of "A Cup of Creativi-Tea" shared her pledge regarding her craft stash.

Here are her words:

"Do you collect hoard craft supplies? Always buying supplies for the next craft project or idea?I'm very guilty of this. I've gotten better about it. Only because I try to keep myself out of craft and fabric stores! So for April, in the honor of Earth Day, I pledge not to buy any new craft materials, tools or supplies for the April Stash Bust! It's time I use what I have. I think this will me make think outside of the box since I can't buy new supplies. Or use everyday household items in different ways."


It made me realize just how much I spend on craft supplies and how much I actually have stashed away in plastic containers and boxes. Then there is the time wasted when I can't find what I really need! I do use much of my craft supplies at school, but I have waaay too much. I also have many projects that either haven't been started or are unfinished!

So for April, I am joining in the April Stash Bash! I vow to only use what I already have and to seek ways to use and reuse materials. A great way to celebrate Earth Day!

2 comments:

Leone said...

really beautiful pics. you are so good at blogging and participating in things. wish I was more like that, I haven't blogged for over a week - think about it every day but don't for what reason I don't know. I really enjoy visiting you every day though.

Thien-Kim aka Kim said...

Glad to see you're joining the stash bust! Good luck and can't wait to see what you make from your stash.