Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ABC Wednesday - D



This week at ABC Wednesday, we celebrate D.

I am tweeking my atc project a bit,  so that I will end up with 2 decks of cards - one of performers and artists  and the other of politicians, scientists, writers, etc. I had hoped to have solely Canadian people, but I want to use stamps and I have people from all over the world, not just Canada.

This week I have chosen:

John Diefenbaker - Canada's 13th Prime Minister



and

Emily Dickinson - the American poet



Be sure to check here to see how others around the world face the challenge of D.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Always sad that ED never found real fame in her lifetime.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Leslie: said...

Great choices!

Leslie
abcw team

Reader Wil said...

Yea, I agree with Leslie:good choices!
Have a great rest of the week.
Wil, ABCW Team

Roy Schulze said...

Deif the Chief! I was around to see only his last few years in parliament. If only the current crop of Conservatives had even a fraction of his integrity.