Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ABC Wednesday - E and F



This week at ABC Wednesday, the letter of the week is F.

My ATCs this week are of:

Frida - incredible artist from Mexico

and

Michael J. Fox - Canadian actor, famous for the "Back to the Future" series and  an advocate for not letting Parkinson's disease define or limit him.



Last week I was on holidays and did not participate.
Here are my E ATCs.




Both a king and queen - Elvis and Queen Elizabeth.

Be sure to check here to see how others around the world face the challenge of F.

4 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Last week was Elvis' death anniversary, which you probably know.

Michael J. Fox is going to have a TV series this season on NBC, I believe.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

froebelsternchen said...

great ATCs ! great people on them too!

Reader Wil said...

Michael Fox is a really brave actor. He still plays in several series, if I am not mistaken?!
Good choice for E and F.
Wil, ABCW Team.

Faye said...

Your ATCs on the playing cards are great. I love the Elvis one, especially, as he was from my home town.