Friday, August 9, 2013

Poetry Friday



Although I enjoy visiting blogs that take part in Poetry Friday I have never taken part - until today that is.
I bought a magazine today "Spirituality & Health Practice" and a poem by Dawna Markova just mesmerized me. It is from her book "I Will Not Die an Unlived Life"


                Living Wide Open
                                      by Dawna Markova

             I will not die an unlived life
             I will not live in fear
             of falling or catching fire,
             I choose to inhabit my days,

to read the full poem read here.


 
 
 
 
Renee LaTulippe at NoWaterRiver is hosting us today for Poetry Friday.  Come see what wonderful things she has for us, plus visit all the other Poetry LInks! 
 

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Love that you're joining in, Beverley! And the poem, from seed to blossom to fruit-what a wonderful way to think about one's life! Thank you!