Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



I have been so enjoying the many challenges that can be found online. They have really inspired me to create. I look forward to each one and am creating almost daily.
Here is a look at what I created this past week:


For the Craft Barn Alpha  Challenge:




For Inspiration Avenue: Which road taken challenge




 



 




For ATCsforAll - flower inchies



I also completed some other ATCs but did not scan them. 


Linking to the blog hops at Create With Joy, Creative Every Day, and  Make It Monday.


Looking forward to more challenges this week!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!






4 comments:

Emma said...

You have been busy! Love those flowers the best ;)

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Wow...you've been very busy! Love it. Frida is great!!
Karen

Linda B said...

I like the "home" one, Beverley-simple and a great graphic-would make a nice card!

Robin Sample said...

All of these are lovely...you're a busy lady:)