Saturday, February 2, 2013
List it Tuesday on Saturday!
Visiting Paula at Little Scraps of Magic, I read her list of collections and I was struck by how many we had in common. Even though Tuesday is long past, I thought I would join in the fun and list what I collect:
1. Rocking horses
2. Spoons, from places we have visited (I have also inherited spoons from my mother and mother-in-law
3. Books, books and more books - it is so hard for me to get rid of any of them
4. Art and craft supplies - all kinds
5. Flower artwork - from paintings to ceramic
(Moosehair tufting - from the NWT)
6. Angels - statues and Christmas ornaments
7. Hearts and heart boxes - stones and glass and ceramic
8. Old letters and cards and postcards, artwork and school work from when my children were young
10. handmade papers and journals
Join in the fun here.