Saturday, February 9, 2013

A New Book Challenge



While visiting "Create with Joy", a new book challenge for March was described. It sounds like a great way to read some of my many to be read books!
So I will be joining in the fun for March. Check here for more information.



I haven't read as much as I would have liked but have read the following this past month:

"Whitethorn Woods"  by Maeve Binchy   I hadn't read any of her books until "A week in Winter" which I did enjoy. I enjoyed this one and because it was told in different voices, it was easier to put down and start.
This book was a TBR book and met the Monthly Key word  challenge for January  ( "white")

"Rebel Heart" by Moira Young   I had the first book ("Blood Red Road") and enjoyed it. A former student who I had given the first book to, gave me this one to read - during recport card week!

I have read a number of books at school - many are re-reads.

I am currently focused on reading 2 books:

"The House I Loved"  by Tatiana De Rosnay  (key word for Feb.: house and a TBR book))

"The Hobbit" - I have had it for years and never finished it. Have to if I want to see the movie.


There are other books in a pile to be finished and will get to them shortly.

No comments: