Friday, November 27, 2015

Art on Friday


This week both gratitude and a full moon inspired me to create journal pages.


Art Journal Journey
With American Thanksgiving this week and the theme of "autumn colours" at Art Journal Journey, I used inspiration from Valerie -Jael of  Bastelmania to create this page.



Full Frost Moon Dreamboard
I have returned to the practice of creating a dreamboard on the ful moon and find it valuable.
 The question posed by Jamie Ridler " What dreams are becoming clear?" was the focus  as I gathered words and images,



This time I found several quotes that spoke to me used those to motivate me in the month ahead.




The theme of shifting gears struck me as necessary - changing what I do to achieve better results - not only in my writing but in my pursuit of better health.
The need to express my creativity came through as well.

Several om "One little Words" found there way on the dreamboard as well - as a reminder to seek joy, believe I can achieve, and bloom.





Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Show Your Face (in the style of)

Creative Every Day

Art Journal Every Day

Express Your Creativity

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love what you have made, and I am honoured to have inspired you a little. I do like the idea of creating a dream board at full moon, some great ideas there. Happy PPF and have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Valerie-Jael said...

And of course thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey!

Gillena Cox said...

the first one is my favourite piece

happy PPF

much love...

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful journal pages Bev!! I love the idea of the full moon dream board. Is there a link or source to find out more about it? Happy PPF!

Julie Lee said...

Great journal pages with such inspirational quotes. There is so much here to inspire creativity. Thank you for sharing. xx

DVArtist said...

Wonderful pages and inspirational words. Have a nice Sunday.

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Great pages and inspirational quotes. Have a good week.