Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



This past week I was able to work on a few challenges. Here are a few:

Collage
I created a quick  collage of vintage faces for Inspiration Avenue (Faces) and Collage Obsession (Vintage).




Watercolour
I created a 5 x 7 autumn scene for a swap, finishing it by stamping leaves with acrylic paint.



Zen Card



Books

I have started reading "Three Day Road" by Joseph Boyden. It is quite a fascinating read, but one that you do not rush.
I plan to read a book by Alice Munro who just won the Nobel Prize for Literature.



As well, Linking up with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

Glue It Tuesday

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely work!

Patricia said...

Great work! I especially love your autumn scene! Clever to use the leaf stamps!

Tracy said...

I love that watercolour, especially the way you've incorporated the leaf prints. Fabulous!

Create With Joy said...

Beverly, you never cease to inspire me! I love your art! Thanks for sharing your talents with us each week at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy. I am featuring your lovely autumn watercoulor painting at this week's party! :-)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I like you tangled piece, but my favorite is your stamped leave scene. The textures and colors are marvelous. Congratulations on being featured at Inspire me Monday.

iHanna said...

I recommend Alice Munroe, I just read her book called something like Too much love - great book!