Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ABC Wednesday - M


This week at ABC Wednesday M  is the focus.

I have chosen:

Marilyn Monroe - an actress, who delighted in such comedies as "Some Like It Hot", but whose insecurities doomed her to an early death



and

Malcolm X - civil rights leader and human rights activist



Be sure to check here for more M entries.


I have been missing for a number of days. It began with a busy weekend of visiting, but extended when I needed to really evaluate what I wanted to do with my time - especially online. I was not accomplishing what I hoped and felt that I wasn't reaching many people.
 I entered a writing competition and needed time to finish my script. I knew that I could not, and did not want to, finish the31 days of change. I am creating daily but posting everyday was not being realistic. I have decided to limit my time online and will post when I feel moved to.
Thanks for checking in. I do so appreciate all those who stop by, especially when comments are made.

6 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for drawing our attention to these two famous Americans! Have a beautiful week.
Wil, ABCW Team.

Beth L said...

As a teacher, I agree with your Malcolm X quote.

Leslie: said...

Two magnificent choices for our M week. Don't be a stranger!

Leslie
abcw team

Roger Owen Green said...

well, I always appreciate your contribution. Two iconic characters who died too soon.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Hildred said...

The spirit doesn't always move us, but when it does posting is a great way of expressing our thoughts and opinions. I like your memorials to these two Americans.

Wanda said...

Great Post. My husband's late brother was a collector of Marilyn Monroe items. Love some of the pictures we have.