Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2 - 31 Days of Change



It has been a busy day - from working on ATCs, to going to my watercolour course to creating a holiday book through Shutterfly. All brought a sense of accomplishment.
I am trying as well to really focus on what I am working on - to be in the moment, to be mindful. (a number of bloggers have mentioned this - great advice!)

I created this Joy collage to focus on this:

 
 
 
 
In the watercolour class, we worked on a landscape. I will need much practice but it was enjoyable.
 
 
 
It was hearing from 2  of my children today, though, that gave me much joy. It is a real treat to talk with them and hear their news and now that they are safe and happy and well.
 
 
Be sure to check here at The Nesting Place, where there are literally hundreds of others taking part in the "31 Days of Change" for October. It's not too late to join!

No comments: