Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1 - 31 Days of Change



As I think about joy in my life, I know there are many things that give me joy:

my husband and children

my extended family, friends and relatives

teaching, creating art

fall,  Thanksgiving and Christmas and other special holidays

reading, listening to music


Many people define joy in different ways. Throughout  this month, I will be sharing what has given me joy each day through words and photos and also include a joy quote in art to inspire.


Creating ATCs is always a joy. Here's a set of Picasso inspired cards I  made today:



and

driving to Hamilton today, had some extra time with my husband which was special and I got to see so many trees ablaze in colour.




Here is the joy quote for today - one I really agree with.




Be sure to check here at The Nesting Place, where there are literally hundreds of others taking part in the "31 Days of Change" for October. It's not too late to join!

No comments: