Monday, November 7, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays




This is turning into a very special way to look at the week that was and to express gratitude for the many wonderful things that have happened, even if they were simple pleasures.



This week I was so thankful for:



31. time out with my husband


(portrait of us inspired by Picasso)





32. being able to finish my progress reports -on time!



33. laughter and kindness from my students

34. for beautiful flowers on my table - tonight I bought red carnations


(to represent kindness and flowers- again inspired by Picasso - one of my favourites by the great artist)





35. music to dance to, to get me moving and enjoying the exercise



36. hearing from my children



37. an excellent math workshop last week, which tho was very long, was also very informative


38. beautiful weather for so long into November


39. time for art several times


40. receiving so many lovely ATCs for my birthday to come - Thank you to all those wonderful artists!




Stop by "A Holy Experience" for more "Multitudes on Monday", with the list that never ends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Picasso flowers drawing too. I've been considering it as my next tattoo, on my right upper arm. With a vine wrapped around the arm, and a watering can to remind me to always "water the flowers, not the weeds."

Glad the 60 ATCs project is going well, I mailed my card to you yesterday!

Emma said...

Love that romantic portrait! Great one of the horse, too.

Happy Birthday when it comes!