Once again it is time to express gratitude for the many wonderful things that have happened this past week, even if they were only simple pleasures.
I am very grateful for:
51. medicine and doctors - that have helped me clear up an infection
52. family get-together - to celebrate a birthday
53. playing games, along with laughter and talk - if you haven't played Mexican Train (with dominoes), play it!
54. more lovely ATCs received in the mail
55. a delicious turnkey dinner
56. a caring dentist
57. a ride to a workshop today
58. homemade banana cranberry bread, fresh from the oven (just made tonight -the smell is heavenly!))
59. new shoes that relieve pain in my knees
60. Christmas lights already shining
Be sure to stop by "A Holy Experience " for more "Multitudes on Monday", with the list that never ends!