This is turning into a very special way to look at the week that was and to express gratitude for the many wonderful things that have happened, even if they were simple pleasures.
This week I was so thankful for:
31. time out with my husband
(portrait of us inspired by Picasso)
32. being able to finish my progress reports -on time!
33. laughter and kindness from my students
34. for beautiful flowers on my table - tonight I bought red carnations
(to represent kindness and flowers- again inspired by Picasso - one of my favourites by the great artist)
35. music to dance to, to get me moving and enjoying the exercise
36. hearing from my children
37. an excellent math workshop last week, which tho was very long, was also very informative
38. beautiful weather for so long into November
39. time for art several times
40. receiving so many lovely ATCs for my birthday to come - Thank you to all those wonderful artists!
Stop by "A Holy Experience" for more "Multitudes on Monday", with the list that never ends!