Saturday, February 18, 2017

ART on Friday/Saturday


A day late to post I know - but some weeks and days just become busier than others.
Here are some of the things I was working on this week:

Colour Me Positive
This weekly challenge hosted at LuLu Art has been most enjoyable. I find deciding how to interpret the theme (this week it is moving forward) as well as searching for complimentary quotes.



The Collage Workbook
I did a couple of exercises from the book this week:

Frankenstein
This is a fun project I always did with my students and they loved it. Interchanging body parts can get interesting.


Recycle
I grabbed a bunch of junk mail flyers and then created these 2 cards:


29 Faces
Here are 4 more faces for this February challenge:


Art Cards
Here's my  "SPEAK OUT" card for the ABC Wednesday Challenge:



I also created some art cards and tags for several challenges this week. Here's the link to the post on the cards.





Linking also with:

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

Over the Moon Link-Up Party




3 comments:

Fran said...

Great post. I especially like your recycle cards and the faces.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with how many challenges you are involved in. Enjoyed the quotes and pages for the Color Me Positve Pages. The art work you did for the Collage Workbook looks so fun!

Shelley@AWomaninHerPRIME said...

The Frankenstein project is an interesting idea. Thanks for sharing at over the Moon. Hope to see you again next week.