Sunday, May 3, 2015

Full Flower Moon Dreamboard



Tonight is the Full Flower Moon and time to create a dreamboard for the month ahead.
Jamie Ridler has hosted the creation of  dreamboards at her blog for a long time and now holds classes to create dreamboards.
I have created them for several years and always found them a worthwhile exercise. Focusing on questions helps to focus on what the month ahead will bring.
This month the questions are:
How do you wish to bloom?    What is flourishing and blooming in your life?

I sifted through papers and words, until I had a small pile. Then I began to lay the elements down in my journal. Here is the finished dreamboard:

Bloom is my "One Little Word" and it certainly fits for this month. My focus continues to be writing and art but as well, healthy living and embracing joy.




Linking with

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

1 comment:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous journal page!

Love and hugs
Maarit