Thursday, May 28, 2015

Photo Challenges



Time to share skies.. This morning the cloud cover was grey - hopefully we will get some much needed rain today.
Yesterday though, the clouds were lovely and I was even able to capture part of a rainbow (after 10 minutes of rain!)



Be sure to check here to see wonderful skies from around the world.


Other Photo Challenges

The theme for the "Thursday Challenge" is "fun" - sports, silly things, games, etc.

Egg race at a family reunion!


At "Little Things Thursday" the challenge to share those little things that mean so much. Besides family, the flowers in our gardens continue to move me.





(Seeing the rainbow, shown above,  yesterday was pretty special as well.)

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

How pretty to see the rainbow!

Barb said...

All your photos make me happy, including the egg race! I see you have flowers blooming. Happy spring!

Terrebel said...

Well done!

Love the egg race...reminds me of my childhood...;-)

Terrence looks at the sky

Sylvia K said...

Oh, yes, I feel the same way as Barb, your photos do indeed make me smile -- love the egg race!! And such lovely flowers and I always love to see a rainbow!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jim said...

Good shots.

Kim Cunningham said...

I love the purple and pink flower!

Amy said...

great shots - love the rainbow :-)

eileeninmd said...

It is always a treat to see a rainbow. Lovely blooms and images. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!