Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up



Time again to share some of the art I have worked on in the past week.

Journal 52
I plan to take part this challenge throughout the year. This past week's theme was "Just be"
As my word of the year (OLW), I created this journal page as well as adding some quotes.






Let's Tangle
I have started to work through Kathleen Murray's interesting book "Let's Tangle". There are step-by-step instructions for creating over 100 zentangles. I aim to do a few a week.
Here are a couple I had fun with:

Knightsbridge:



Crescent Moon:


Sketch This


I have also started sketching on random pages in "Sketch This" and it is fun and relaxing to do. Here are the latest ones I've done.





Photography
I've taken some photos of skies lately - some of the cloud formations are lovely.








Linking With

Paint Party Friday

Art Journal Every Day

Express Your Creativity

Journal 52

Creative Every Day

Inspire Me Monday

3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

luv those hearts


much love...

Giggles said...

Same word as me, and a great quote!! Wonderful! I hope we both bloom this year!

Hugs Giggles

Create With Joy said...

Your art always makes me smile!
Thanks for sharing it with us each week at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy! :-)